Vlad Tepes “the Impaler” vs Count Dracula
History vs Legend
An exciting wander through medieval Romania – feel the history, taste the legends
Bucharest – The Old Princely Court, Targoviste – Chindia Tower and Princely Court, Poienari – The ruins of Vlad Tepes Citadel, Sibiu – Europe’ s Cultural Capital in 2007, Sighisoara – the best preserved medieval citadel in Europe, Brasov, Bran Castle, Sinaia– Peles Royal Castle
Bucharest – airport arrival transfer to the hotel, dinner and overnight (D)
Bucharest – morning city tour including visit to the Old Princely Court ruins; Targoviste – visit Chindia Tower and the Princely Court; Curtea de Arges Monastery; Poienari Castle ; Olt valley; Sibiu. Overnight. (B, L)
Sibiu – city tour of the medieval part of the city; Sighisoara medieval citadel – Clock Tower museum, the covered wooden stairs and the house where Vlad Tepes was born; overnight in Sighisoara (B, L)
Sighisoara–morning wandering in the citadel for the last impressions; Prejmer fortified church; Brasov medieval town – city tour including the Black Church and St. Nicholas Church; overnight in Brasov or Poiana Brasov mountain resort (B, D)
Brasov; Bran Castle called also Dracula’s Castle, Sinaia – visit the exquisite Peles Royal Castle; Snagov island – visit Snagov Monastery, Vlad Tepes’s burial place; overnight in Bucharest (B, D)
Bucharest – transfer from hotel to airport (B).
Vlad Tepes “the Impaler” vs Count Dracula Tour Features:
- 5 overnights in 3 star hotels (2 nts in Bucharest, 1 nt in Sibiu, 1 nt in Sighisoara, 1 nt in 1 nt in Brasov/Poiana Brasov)
- Buffet Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner Daily (3 course menu, mineral water, coffee)
- Entrance fees to the tourists sites as per program
- Transportation throughout itinerary by car / minibus or motor coach
- R/T airport transfers
- English speaking guide assistance throughout itinerary
- All local taxes (luggage handling is not included)
Note: – Museums are closed on Mondays.
– Peles Castle is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays
– The Black Church is closed on Sundays.
Meal reservations upon request.
Photo taxes not included!